Why Join Our Team
We believe that with strong leadership, high quality professional development for teachers, data driven instruction and strong student culture, all schools can be transformed into high performing environments of academic excellence.
Our Teachers & Leaders
- Unapologetically believe low-income students can become college and career ready.
- Possess a strong willingness and commitment to get the job done.
- Have high expectations on personal and team performance.
- Are flexible and adapt effectively to changing priorities and conditions.
- Welcome constructive feedback and use it to become master practitioners.
- Demonstrate mastery of academic subjects.
How to Apply
If you're interested in joining a team of people who are singularly focused on ensuring that all students have access to a quality education, the steps for our application process are:
Step 1: Online Application
Complete and submit an online application here. This ensures all your information is in one place for our recruiters to review.
Step 2: Phone Interview
Participate in a 25 minute phone interview with a recruiter to share your experience and interest in detail. To supplement a phone interview, you may receive a 5-6 question ‘Teacher Candidate Survey’ for us to get to know you beyond your resume and cover letter.
Step 3: Demo Lesson & Interview
Our in-person demo lesson and interview allow us to further explore your potential match with our schools. You teach a 30 minute lesson where we can assess your content knowledge and lesson delivery. After the lesson, you’ll reflect and receive feedback from a school leader. We believe that feedback is the best way to invest in the capacity of our teacher leaders.
Select here to apply and review our current openings!
Don't see a specific position listed? We are always looking for great teachers and leaders! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.